- Live Music · On the Terrace every Friday and Saturday night from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, through end of October
- Halloween · October 31st
It might be scary, it might be full of fright…but you’ll never know if you’re a no-show Halloween night. Throw on your scariest and the little ghouls and goblins for special treats and spooky fun at the Cape! Trick-or-Treating is from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. More Info
- Annual Tree Lighting & Open House · December 5th
The bells will be jingling from 5:30 pm-8:00 pm as we light our tree and get in the mood for giving. Live music, hot cocoa, and festive bites abound. And don’t forget Santa! He’s visiting the Cape to hear your Christmas wish and pose for your photo opp. See Details. Reserve Tickets.
Flavors of Fall
Indulge in our fall treats—delectables like this only come once a year! Make sure you’re sitting down, cause they’ll make you weak in the knees!
- Thanksgiving Feast · November 28th
Dinner is served from 1:00pm – 7:00pm. Thanksgiving Menu
- New Year's Eve Dinner · December 31st
Dinner is served from 4:00pm – 9:00pm. NYE Dinner Menu
Fall Into Bliss at Ocean Crest Spa
Let luscious fruit transform your skin, a cornucopia of renewal and hydration. Antioxidant rich offer the perfect polish this season. Feeling like a refresh? Try the spiced orange swedish massage—mmmm.
- Spiced Orange Swedish Massage ∙ 50 min for $125 | 80 min for $175
- Pumpkin Enzyme Anti-Aging Facial ∙ 50 min for $140
- Red Algae Facial Scrub ∙ 50 min for $125
For reservations please call: 760-683-5555
In & About Town
What could be more magical than a theme park? A theme park at Halloween! If you’re visiting Carlsbad in October, you’re in for a very special treat. Grab your costume and savor the spells of SoCal.