Spring Happenings at Cape Rey
If you're looking for ideas in northern San Diego, we have you covered.
- Escape to the Cape with the family for Spring Break! Plan the perfect KIDS VACAY with our SUN, SAND & LEGOLAND package. It's all about them as they're greeted with a Sand Castle Kit upon check-in, and cool Cape Rey shades that are just their size. Plus, get two single-day Legoland passes, and a round-trip shuttle so they can ride to Legoland in style. Don't forget to fuel before you go – your family will get free breakfast at Chandler's, too!
- Live Music on the Terrace amps up Friday and Saturday nights from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, starting March 14th. Join us at Chandler's for a bite to eat or cocktail in hand with a sunset back drop.
The Line Up For Reservations
- Beach Butler lounge service is back...Plus, we are making your beach time even easier! The "Butlers" pre-arrange chairs, chaise loungers, umbrellas, towels and bottled water in the sand (exclusively for hotel guests). Beach Butler is available every weekend beginning March 23rd, and will run through the end of May. Learn More
- Cabana Rentals poolside...reserve your own private cabana. Our staff waits on you hand and foot, so sit back and relax... Learn More
- Surf Ride is happy to help get you in the water! Find 40+ years of authentic surf culture into the heart of the resort. Take advantage of board rentals, lessons and more! See Details
Be Well Everyday From mindful treatments and body therapies to healthy culinary experiences, to outdoor activities, and a good sweat session in our gym - there's plenty of ways to help you stay on track while traveling. Learn More
Spring Into Relaxation at the Spa
Seasonal specials and packages will be sure to keep you feeling and looking your best all year-round. You're welcome.
May Spa Specials:
- Bulgarian Rose Body Wrap ∙ 50 min $135 ∙ 80 min $185
Bulgarian Rose Massage ∙ 50 min $135 ∙ 80 min $185
Bulgarian Rose Facial ∙ 50 min $135
View Menu. Make your reservation by phone at 760.683.5555.
In & About Town
Carlsbad and North County are coming alive this spring as well. Here are a few of our favorite picks for you and your pack of adventurers.
- Visit the Carlsbad Strawberry Company on Cannon Road to handpick your favorite of these local gems. It's open everyday and the berries are ripe for the picking! Short on time? There are prepackaged crates ready for you.
- One of Southern California’s most cherished traditions, the Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch were derived from over 85 years of floral cultivation. This seasonal attraction is open daily from 9am-6pm and lasts six to eight weeks annually, starting in March.