Spring Happenings at Cape Rey
If you're looking for ideas in northern San Diego, we have you covered.
- Live music on the Terrace amps up Friday and Saturday nights from 5:30pm to 8:00pm, starting March 16th.
The line up
- Coastal Cali's Junior Ranger Program and California State Park Events help you get outside and discover the coast!
- Plus, we are making your beach time even easier! The "Butlers" are back this spring to pre-arrange chairs, chaise loungers, umbrellas, towels and bottled water in the sand (exclusively for hotel guests). Begins daily March 24th and runs through April 8th. Learn More
Also don't forget to layer in on-the-water activities to build the adventure your break is craving!
- And Surf Ride is happy to help get you on the water! Find 40+ years of authentic surf culture into the heart of the resort at their full service lounge. Open seven days a week from 8:00am to 7:00pm.
Seasonal Bites for Spring
The culinary team is putting all their creativity into preparing new twists that feature the season's bounty. Check out the restaurant's debut desserts and cocktails, or join us for weekly specials and these special events:
- April 1st - Easter Sunday by the Sea - See Menu
- May 13th - Mother's Day Sunday Brunch - See Menu
DESSERTS IN BLOOM
Because dessert is always the best part, we're adding two extra treats to choose from. Have your fork ready.
- Chocolate Semifreddo | semi frozen chocolate mousse, gluten free chocolate cake, frosted pistachio
- Strawberry Pound Cake | vanilla pound cake, strawberry compote, balsamic ice cream, vanilla shortbread crumble
A SPIRIT & A SMILE
Bottom's up! The season's spectacular concoctions are sure to put a twinkle in your eye.
- Rose Sparkler | hangar one rose vodka, giffard strawberry, sparkling wine
- Spring Spice | blue chair coconut spice rum, simple syrup, mint, basil, soda
- Lychee Spritzer | sparkling wine, lychee, aperol, bitters
Spring Into Relaxation at the Spa
Seasonal specials and packages will be sure to keep you feeling and looking your best all year-round. You're welcome.
- Lemongrass Body Wrap & Massage ∙ 50 min $130 ∙ 80 min $180
- Lemongrass Massage ∙ 50 min $130 ∙ 80 min $180
Select treatment to see details. Make your reservation online or by phone at 760.683.5555.
Give Mom the Gift of Adventure
Make your shopping even easier by giving the very best—a coastal experience of adventure, indulgence, and relaxation. Get ready to see a happy dance!
In & About Town
Carlsbad and North County are coming alive this spring as well. Here are a few of our favorite picks for you and your pack of adventurers.
- Visit the Carlsbad Strawberry Company on Cannon Road to handpick your favorite of these local gems. It's open everyday and the berries are ripe for the picking! Short on time? There are prepackaged crates ready for you.
- One of Southern California’s most cherished traditions, the Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch were derived from over 85 years of floral cultivation. This seasonal attraction is open daily from 9am-6pm and lasts six to eight weeks annually, starting in March.
- On May 12th, San Diego Botanic Garden is hosting its famous Chocolate Festival. Dont miss it - because everyone needs a reason for a little chocolate.