Spring Adventures at Cape Rey
If you're looking for ideas in northern San Diego, we have you covered.
- Escape to the Cape with the family for our Splash into Spring Family Offer! We have a little bit of something for the whole family- from beach-side lounging to exploring the coast on bikes to poolside cocktails and so much more. Start the day with a hearty breakfast from Chandler’s or check out for a cocktail or two and dinner while watching the sunset with an ocean view from our resort pool. RATES STARTING AT $175 PER NIGHT // 30% SAVINGS Learn More
- Beach Butler lounge service is back...Plus, we are making your beach time even easier! The "Butlers" pre-arrange chairs, chaise loungers, umbrellas, towels and bottled water in the sand (exclusively for hotel guests). Beach Butler is available every weekend beginning April 1st. Learn More
- Cabana Rentals poolside...reserve your own private cabana. Our staff waits on you hand and foot, so sit back and relax... Learn More
- Pedego Electric Bike Rentals
Go on the ultimate beach cruise on a Pedego Electric Bike. Check out their excursions and rental options HERE
Surf Lessons with Surfin Fire
Learn to ride the waves from local experts, Surfin Fire Surf Instructors. Boards, wet-suits and a good time included! LESSON OPTIONS
Golf at the Crossings at Carlsbad
Hit the greens and enjoy ocean views at an 18-hole championship course located just a short drive from Cape Rey. Weekday preferred tee time + golf cart, $80 per person. Learn more about the course HERE
Be Well Everyday From mindful treatments and body therapies to healthy culinary experiences, to outdoor activities, and a good sweat session in our gym - there's plenty of ways to help you stay on track while traveling. Learn More
Spring Into Relaxation at the Spa
Seasonal specials and packages will be sure to keep you feeling and looking your best all year-round. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Spa. Please view our services and cleaning procedures here. Make your reservation by phone at 760.683.5555.
In & About Town
Carlsbad and North County are coming alive this spring as well. Here are a few of our favorite picks for you and your pack of adventurers.
- Visit the Carlsbad Strawberry Company on Cannon Road to handpick your favorite of these local gems. It's open everyday and the berries are ripe for the picking! Short on time? There are prepackaged crates ready for you.
- One of Southern California’s most cherished traditions, the Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch were derived from over 85 years of floral cultivation. This seasonal attraction is open daily from 9am-6pm and lasts six to eight weeks annually, starting in March.